In 2016, the annual FILEX fitness convention will turn 21, and we’ll be celebrating by giving you all the information and opportunities to ensure you can help your clients and members reach their full potential – and so you can become the best version of yourself, as well!
If you’ve attended a FILEX event before, then you’ll be stoked to discover that we’ve introduced a number of awesome new reasons to attend the largest annual fitness convention in the southern hemisphere. These include:
FILEX first-timers will, of course, enjoy the fundamental features that have made the event the pinnacle of the industry calendar for over two decades, such as the:
The important stuff:
- When? Friday 29 April to Sunday 1 May 2016 with pre-conventions and summits on Thursday 28 April.
- Where? Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- Who’s it for? Practicing fitness industry professionals looking for a weekend of education, inspiration and motivation all while networking with colleagues/peers and earning CECs in the process!
- Accreditation? 12 CECs, 3 PDPs and 10 CPDs.
- Price? Early Bird discounts apply. Visit filex.com.au for full pricing details.
For more information including online registration visit filex.com.au
or phone Australian Fitness Network on 1300 493 832 or +612 8412 7400.