// Appetite for Reduction by Susie Burrell and Joanna McMillan.Upon successful completion this online course is worth 3 CECs with Fitness Australia, The Health & Fitness Industry Association or 3 REPs NZ CPD points. It is ideal for Certificate III or IV qualified instructors or trainers who want to learn Susie and Joanna's top tips for weight management and fat loss.
Appetite for Reduction explores:
- Understanding energy density and satiety, the role of glucose and managing insulin resistance through diet.
- Internal and external cues and their role in healthy nutrition
- The 3 body types and their specific weight management characteristics.
Steps to completing an online CEC/CPD course:
- Complete the webform below, and you will be re-directed to the webpage containing the course outline and link to the exam.
- Watch both of the online video presentations and make your own notes.
- Once you feel ready, go back to the course webpage (the URL will be sent to you in an email) and complete the exam.
- Print off your certificate instantly from the web.
Ready to start? Please fill in the webform below to get started instantly.
Your credit card will be charged once you click Buy Course Now on the above form. It may take up to a minute to process so please do NOT click the BACK button on your browser.
Network uses eWay as it's preferred provider of internet billing solutions. Click on the logo below for more information.
- This is why too many CrossFitters are setting themselves up for injury 21-Jul-2014
- How to avoid exercise injuries this winter 26-May-2014
- How much sleep do you need? 13-Mar-2014