// Eat Sweet: Sugar, Energy and Performance, by Scott Josephson.Upon successful completion this online course is worth 3 CECs with Fitness Australia, The Health & Fitness Industry Association or 3 REPs NZ CPD points. It is ideal for Certificate III or IV qualified instructors or trainers who want to learn Scott's top tips on sugars and their impact on repair, recovery, performance and weight-loss.
Eat Sweet explores:
- Nutritive and Non-Nutritive sugars and their relationship with obesity, tooth decay and other health issues
- Recommendations for enhancing performance, repair and recovery in your clients through diet
- How to improve nutrient absorption and digestion.
Steps to completing an online CEC/CPD course:
- Complete the webform below, and you will be re-directed to the webpage containing the course outline and link to the exam.
- Watch the videos and take your own notes and download the learner guides and study them.
- Once you feel ready, go back to the course webpage (the URL will be sent to you in an email) and complete the exam.
- Print off your certificate instantly from the web.
Ready to start? Please fill in the webform below to get started instantly.
Your credit card will be charged once you click Buy Course Now on the above form. It may take up to a minute to process so please do NOT click the BACK button on your browser.
Network uses eWay as it's preferred provider of internet billing solutions. Click on the logo below for more information.