Post Natal Ab Rehab by Dianne EdmondsUpon successful completion, this online course is worth 3 CECs with Fitness Australia, The Health & Fitness Industry Association or 3 REPs NZ CPD points. It is ideal for Certificate III or IV qualified instructors or trainers who want to learn how to design programs for women during pregnancy and post natally.
Post Natal Ab Rehab explores:
- The effect of pregnancy on the abdominal wall
- Guidelines for teaching pregnancy and post natal abdominal bracing
- Running a successful referral program
Need to find out more before moving forward? Click here for the full description and author biography.
Steps to completing an online CEC/CPD course:
- Complete the webform below, and you will be re-directed to the webpage containing the course outline and link to the exam.
- Download the learner guides and study them.
- When you feel ready, go back to the course webpage (the URL will be sent to you in an email) and complete the exam.
- Once you have passed your exam, you will be able to print off your certificate instantly from the web.
Ready to start? Please fill in the webform below to get started instantly.
Your credit card will be charged once you click Buy Course Now on the above form. It may take up to a minute to process so please do NOT click the BACK button on your browser.
Network uses eWay as it's preferred provider of internet billing solutions. Click on the logo below for more information.
- Back pain? Walk it off… 09-Apr-2013
- Setting the record straight: exercise and lymphoedema 26-Mar-2013
- A Network riposte to criticism of outdoor group training 13-Mar-2013