//Part Two: Proactive Programming for the Pelvic Floor, by the Continence Foundation of Australia.Upon successful completion, this online course is worth 4 CECs with Fitness Australia, The Health & Fitness Industry Association or 4 REPs NZ CPD points. It is ideal for Certificate III or IV qualified instructors or trainers who want to understand how to modify exercise for pelvic floor safety.
Proactive Programming explores:
- Methods for including pelvic floor education in exercise sessions
- Important lifestyle issues and their pelvic floor implications
- How to screen for pelvic floor muscle ‘flags’
- Function and dysfunction of the pelvic floor.
Need to find out more before moving forward? Click here for the full description and author biography.
Steps to completing an online CEC/CPD course:
- Complete the webform below, and you will be re-directed to the webpage containing the course outline and link to the exam.
- Download the learner guides and study them.
- When you feel ready, go back to the course webpage (the URL will be sent to you in an email) and complete the exam.
- Once you have passed your exam, you can then print off your certificate, instantly from the web.
Ready to start? Please fill in the webform below to get started instantly.
Your credit card will be charged once you click Buy Course Now on the above form. It may take up to a minute to process so please do NOT click the BACK button on your browser.
Network uses eWay as it's preferred provider of internet billing solutions. Click on the logo below for more information.
- Mindful meat: how eating less but better meat can help your health - and the planet 24-Aug-2015
- What’s in a label? When it comes to country-of-origin, it’s hard to tell 10-Aug-2015
- What’s the difference between Australian Fitness Network and Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia? 03-Aug-2015