// Joanna McMillan's Dietary DoubleJoanna McMillan's Dietary Double comprises of two separate courses. Each course has a video presentation with its own corresponding learner guide. The two courses are:
1. Get Lean; and
2. A Paleo Diet - The Pros and Cons.
Upon successful completion, this online course is worth 4 CECs with Fitness Australia, The Health & Fitness Industry Association or 4 REPs NZ CPD points. It is ideal for Certificate III or IV qualified instructors and trainers who are looking to further their skills and knowledge.
- Factors that affect weight control
- Strategies to maintain weight loss
- The pros and cons of a Paleo diet
Need to find out more before moving forward? Click here for the full description and author biography.
Steps to completing an online CEC/CPD course:
- Complete the web form below, and you will be re-directed to the webpage containing the course outline and link to the exam.
- Download the learner guides, watch the accompanying videos and take notes along the way.
- When you feel ready, go back to the course web page (the URL will be sent to you in an email), and click on the START EXAM button to complete the exam online.
- Once you have passed your exam, you can then print off your certificate, instantly from the web.
Ready to start? Please fill in the web form below to get started immediately.
Your credit card will be charged once you click Buy Course Now on the above form. It may take up to a minute to process so please do NOT click the BACK button on your browser.
Network uses eWay as it's preferred provider of internet billing solutions. Click on the logo below for more information.
- Back pain? Walk it off… 09-Apr-2013
- Setting the record straight: exercise and lymphoedema 26-Mar-2013
- A Network riposte to criticism of outdoor group training 13-Mar-2013