// Run For Your Life by Dr Jason KarpRun For Your Life comprises of two separate courses. Each course has an online video presentation along with corresponding learner guide. The two courses are:
1. Chasing Phiedippides: The Top 7 Lessons for Coaching Runners; and
2. Marathon Training.
Upon successful completion, this online course is worth 4 CECs with Fitness Australia, The Health & Fitness Industry Association or 4 REPs NZ CPD points. It is ideal for Certificate III or IV qualified instructors and trainers who are looking to further their skills and knowledge.
Run For Your Life explores:
- Training the lactate threshold
- VO2 max training for running performace
- The science of marathon endurance
Need to find out more before moving forward? Click here for the full description and author biography.
Steps to completing an online CEC/CPD course:
- Complete the web form below, and you will be re-directed to the webpage containing the course outline and link to the exam.
- Watch the videos along with the accompanying learner guides and take notes along the way.
- When you feel ready, go back to the course web page (the URL will be sent to you in an email), and click on the START EXAM button to complete the exam online.
- Once you have passed the exam you can then print off your certificate instantly from the web.
Ready to start? Please fill in the web form below to get started immediately.
Your credit card will be charged once you click Buy Course Now on the above form. It may take up to a minute to process so please do NOT click the BACK button on your browser.
Network uses eWay as it's preferred provider of internet billing solutions. Click on the logo below for more information.
- Back pain? Walk it off… 09-Apr-2013
- Setting the record straight: exercise and lymphoedema 26-Mar-2013
- A Network riposte to criticism of outdoor group training 13-Mar-2013