Advanced aids and training tools are targeted towards Fitness Professionals (encompassing Gym Instructors and Personal Trainers) who want to learn how to safely and effectively implement the use of training tools and equipment with advanced clients. The information covered in the course will help Fitness Professionals minimise the injury and maximise the performance of their clients.
- The use of equipment to alter the kinetics and movements of a lift
- Biomechanical & physiological advantages of chains and bands
- How to manipulate the force & velocity relationship to favour movement speed
- Effects of manipulating loading during eccentric and concentric portions of lifts
- Guidelines for use of sleds for strength, power & endurance training
- Setting the range of movement using boxes and boards
- Enhancing posterior chain development to improve athletic performance.
|Accreditation||There are no CECs for this course|
|Investment||$109 members / $149 non-members|
|Delivery Mode||Online with video clips
PLEASE NOTE: video presentations are delivered online so a fast and reliable internet connection is required
|Pre-requisite/s||All attendees should hold at least a Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent|
|Approx. Duration||5 hours|
|Assessment||Online multiple choice|
|Access Period||You have 12 months from the date of purchase to complete this course. A $50 extension fee will be required if you do not complete your course within the allocated time frame.|
Who is Jason Schulman?
Jason has most recently worked as the Strength & Rehabilitation coach with the Sydney Swans AFL team. Prior to this he worked with numerous professional sporting teams, such as the Strength & Power Coordinator for the Sydney Roosters Rugby League team in the NRL, Strength & Conditioning Coach with the NSW Waratahs Super 14 team, worked within the Australian Rugby Unions Elite Player Development Program, was a Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Sydney Fleet in the inaugural Australian Rugby Championships (ARC) and prior to that was the Physical Performance Coach for Eastern Suburbs Rugby Union. He has a Masters Degree in Exercise Science with an undergraduate degree in Human Movement Studies and is accredited with numerous professional organisations.
Want to take advantage of Network member rates? Be sure to log in before clicking ‘Buy Now’.