This course is targeted towards Group Fitness Instructors and Group Fitness Managers who want to get more out of their current group fitness timetable and instructors.
In this course, participants will learn:
- How to provide new and innovative ways of leading a team
- How to develop ways of building group fitness class numbers
- How to make group fitness the most important part of a gym
- To identify ways of finding and retaining the best group fitness instructors (GFI’s).
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will:
- Understand how to manage a cohesive and reliable team of instructors
- Know how to take their current timetable to the next level by adding variety
- Explore different ways of dealing with conflict
- Understand the steps required to accurately and fairly assess instructors
- Know how to create training opportunities for their team to ensure they are all knowledgeable about current trends and fitness research.
|Accreditation||Fitness Australia – 3 CECs* / REPs NZ – 3 CPDs (*valid until 6/09/2020)
In order to obtain Fitness Australia CECs, this course must be completed by 06/09/2020
|Investment||$109 members / $139 non-members|
|Delivery mode||Online with videos
PLEASE NOTE: video presentations are delivered online so a fast and reliable internet connection is required
|Pre-requisite/s||Certificate III in Fitness|
|Approx. duration||3 hours|
|Assessment||Online multiple choice|
|Access Period||You have 12 months from date of purchase to complete this course. A $50 extension fee will be required if you do not complete your course within the allocated time frame. If you wish to obtain the CECs/PDPs/CPDs, you will need to complete the course by the CEC expiry date listed above.|
Course creator – Kirsty Nield
Starting her career as a fitness professional in 1999, Kirsty has established herself as one of the leading group fitness instructors and educators in Australia. Having been a group fitness manager since 2009, and a fitness presenter since 2012, Kirsty is committed to creating and delivering challenging, unique and dynamic group fitness classes. She is also passionate about mentoring and educating fitness professionals, sharing the experience and knowledge she has gained during her long and successful career.
Want to take advantage of Network member rates? Be sure to log in before clicking ‘Buy Now’.