Intermediate Matwork Pilates is targeted at Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors who want to learn how to incorporate intermediate matwork exercises into their current training. This is the brand new, updated version of our previous Intermediate Matwork Pilates online course.
IMPORTANT: This course is NOT a qualification to become a Pilates instructor. The content is geared towards instructors and personal trainers who would like to add Pilates-based principles to their current training repertoire.
If you have any questions about this course, please email email@example.com or call us on + 61 2 8412 7400 prior to purchasing the course.
In this course you’ll:
- Explore 24 of the 37 classical Pilates exercises in modified forms as they relate to the prerequisite exercises from Fundamental Matwork Pilates.
- Understand how to modify (progress and regress) Intermediate Matwork Pilates exercises to accommodate various demographics and abilities.
- Learn different types of cueing common to the instruction of Intermediate Matwork Pilates exercises and explore different examples of each exercise.
- Learn how to program Intermediate Matwork Pilates exercises for your clients.
- Explore different programs and templates to integrate Intermediate Matwork Pilates exercises into a personal training or small group format.
|Accreditation||Fitness Australia – 2 CECs* / REPs NZ – 2 CPDs (*valid until 26/10/2022)
In order to obtain Fitness Australia CECs, this course must be completed by 26/10/2022
|Investment||$290 members / $409 non-members|
|Delivery mode||Combined online learning with video tuition (videos are streamed online via the Network member portal, so you will need to have a strong internet connection).|
|Prerequisite/s||You should hold at least a Certificate III or IV in Fitness or equivalent|
|Assessment||Online multiple choice|
|Access Period||You have 12 months from date of purchase to complete this course. A $50 extension fee will be required if you do not complete your course within the allocated time frame. If you wish to obtain the CECs/PDPs/CPDs, you will need to complete the course by the CEC expiry date listed above.|
About the author:
Stephanie has been teaching Pilates since 2004 and established Armature (Brunswick, Victoria) in 2006. Armature combines Pilates with strength training, across group and individual sessions. A former Stott Pilates Instructor Trainer, Stephanie now lectures on Pilates and Clinical Pilates for Breathe Education. She is certified through Stott Pilates, Breathe Education, Pilates ITC and Polestar Pilates. She regularly presents nationally at fitness and Pilates conferences, usually around her favourite topic – the fusion of Pilates and strength training.
Want to take advantage of Network member rates? Be sure to log in before clicking ‘Buy Now’.