Maximising your Marketing, Minimising your Admin for PTs is targeted towards Fitness Professionals (encompassing Gym Instructors and Personal Trainers) who want to learn to increase their clientele and manage their business more effectively. Content covered in the course will help Fitness Professionals maximise their marketing and minimise business administration time.
In this course, you’ll:
- Learn about target markets and marketing pieces considerations
- Explore Z formation and other marketing equations that work
- Understand marketing to direct to traffic your website
- Learn about social media and marketing campaigns
- Understand marketing to specific populations and demographics
- Learn how to dealing with phone enquiries
- Learn how to build rapport with potential new clients
- Understand how to set up a sales and lead management system
- Learn how to deal with prospective clients face-to-face
- Learn how to set up a successful referral program.
|Accreditation||Fitness Australia – 3 CECs* / REPs NZ – 3 CPDs (*valid until 30/08/2022)
In order to obtain Fitness Australia CECs, you must be registered as a Gym Instructor (with Certificate III in Fitness) and complete this course by 30/08/2022
|Investment||$89 members / $119 non-members|
|Delivery mode||Online with video presentation
PLEASE NOTE: video presentations are delivered online so a fast and reliable internet connection is required
|Pre-requisite’s||All attendees should hold at least a Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent|
|Approx. duration||3 hours|
|Assessment||Online multiple choice|
|Access Period||You have 12 months from date of purchase to complete this course. A $50 extension fee will be required if you do not complete your course within the allocated time frame. If you wish to obtain the CECs/PDPs/CPDs, you will need to complete the course by the CEC expiry date listed above.|
Who are Justin Tamsett and Ryan Hogan?
Justin’s two decades of contribution to the fitness industry were recognised when he was awarded Fitness Australia’s Presidential Award in 2006. Since 2004, Justin has facilitated the Australian Fitness Round Table Program, and as the managing director of Active Management he solves the marketing needs of fitness facilities. He was named Australian Fitness Network’ Presenter of the Year in 2008, his practical content and Aussie larrikin style making him a sought-after speaker at conferences worldwide.
Ryan has 15 years experience in the fitness industry. With a keen understanding of business, sales and management trends, he is an enthusiastic and passionate educator. Ryan’s no-nonsense approach ensures that his presentations have maximum take home value. He also teaches to packed group exercise classes at some of Sydney’s leading health clubs.