Maximum Strength, Absolute Power is targeted towards Fitness Professionals (encompassing Gym Instructors and Personal Trainers) who want to learn to design Strength & Power programs for their clients. The information covered in the course will help Fitness Professionals minimise the injury and maximise the performance of their clients.
- Explore the adaptations to strength & power training
- Understand the force & velocity curve representing the relationship between load & speed of movement
- Explore the relationship between strength & power
- Learn about the specific training methods & training protocols used to elicit strength & power
- Understand the programming specifics and variables for beginner/intermediate & advanced clients
- Learn how to periodize strength & power into the yearly calendar for a field based contact sport athlete
|Investment||$109 members / $149 non-members|
|Delivery mode||Online with video clips
PLEASE NOTE: video presentations are delivered online so a fast and reliable internet connection is required
|Pre-requisite/s||All attendees should hold at least a Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent|
|Approx. duration||5 hours|
|Access period||You have 12 months from date of purchase to complete this course. A $50 extension fee will be required if you do not complete your course within the allocated time frame.|
Who is Jason Schulman?
Jason has most recently worked as the Strength & Rehabilitation coach with the Sydney Swans AFL team. Prior to this he worked with numerous professional sporting teams, such as the Strength & Power Coordinator for the Sydney Roosters Rugby League team in the NRL, Strength & Conditioning Coach with the NSW Waratahs Super 14 team, worked within the Australian Rugby Unions Elite Player Development Program, was a Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Sydney Fleet in the inaugural Australian Rugby Championships (ARC) and prior to that was the Physical Performance Coach for Eastern Suburbs Rugby Union. He has a Masters Degree in Exercise Science with an undergraduate degree in Human Movement Studies and is accredited with numerous professional organisations.
Want to take advantage of Network member rates? Be sure to log in before clicking ‘Buy Now’.