Snack Attack: Managing Meal Timing and Cravings comprises two online video presentations along with corresponding learner guides. The two courses are:
- Snack Strategy: How to Optimise Meal Timing
- Appetite for Results: Breakthroughs in Carving Management
It is ideal for Certificate III or IV qualified instructors and trainers who want to learn Matt’s top tips for optimising meal timing and managing cravings.
- Meal timing considerations including metabolic rate, appetite management and hormonal status
- Nutrition for “bulking up” and nutrition for “cutting up”
- Practical food choices
- Supplement comparisons and recommendations
- Dietary factors linked to weight gain and weight loss
- How stress and poor sleep affect weight loss
|Accreditation||There are no CEC’s for this course|
|Investment||$89 members / $119 non-members|
|Delivery mode||Online video presentation
PLEASE NOTE: video presentations are delivered online so a fast and reliable internet connection is required
|Pre-requisite/s||All attendees should hold at least a Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent|
|Approx. duration||4 hours|
|Access Period||You have 12 months from date of purchase to complete this course. A $50 extension fee will be required if you do not complete your course within the allocated time frame.|
Who is Matt O’Neill?
Director of the SmartShape Centre for Weight Management, Matt is an accredited practising dietician and nutritionist on Channel 7’s Sunrise and Morning shows. As the creator of the Metabolic Jumpstart weight management system, he has provided 10,000 participants with metabolically matched diet plans. Matt is a dynamic presenter with a mission to jumpstart the nation to eat well and move more.