Super Flexibility Highways is targeted towards Personal Trainers with a minimum of 2 years’ experience who want to learn in detail the key movement relationships necessary for efficient movement.
- The fascial system and how it functions to create efficient and economical reactions within the body
- Key relationships that exist within the body to promote integrated flexibility and enhanced performance
- The 6 integrated chain relationships that is dependent upon the partnership of adjacent muscle groups to obtain optimal function and performance
- Flexibility highways in motion matches movement pattern progressions that enhance the proprioceptors of the soft tissue to maintain strength within each of the 6 flexibility highways
- Tensegrity in vivo
- Universal connections that are system wide within the fascial matrix
- Specific movement patterns to target each of the flexibility highways
|Accreditation||There are no CEC’s for this course|
|Investment||$89 members / $119 non-members|
|Delivery mode||Online with video clips
PLEASE NOTE: video presentations are delivered online so a fast and reliable internet connection is required
|Pre-requisite/s||Certificate IV in Fitness|
|Approx. duration||4 hours|
|Assessment||Online multiple choice|
|Access Period||You have 12 months from date of purchase to complete this course. A $50 extension fee will be required if you do not complete your course within the allocated time frame.|
Who is Chuck Wolf?
Chuck Wolf has a Masters of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology from George Williams College, and specializes in Applied Biomechanics. He presently is the Director of Human Motion Associates, in Orlando, Florida, consulting with clients ranging from the rehabilitation setting to professional athletes of the highest level. Chuck works extensively with many of the top 50 PGA players in the world and also has worked with numerous professional baseball players and other high level athletes. He has emerged as a leader of functional anatomy and biomechanics within the fitness and sports performance industries and works extensively with internal medicine physicians, orthopedic specialists, neurosurgeons, and physical therapists addressing musculoskeletal issues and developing corrective exercise programs. Chuck has presented at many national and international conferences and written numerous articles and produced many educational videos in the areas of human motion, sports science, and human performance.
Want to take advantage of Network member rates? Be sure to log in before clicking ‘Buy Now’.