FILEX 2016 has officially launched and we are excited to be bringing it back to Melbourne! If you’ve attended a FILEX event before, then you’ll be stoked to discover that we’ve introduced a number of awesome new reasons to attend the largest annual fitness convention in the Southern Hemisphere.
- the NEW Women of Influence lunch (Saturday 30 April)
- the NEW Meeting of the Minds PT event (Thursday 28 April)
- the NEW Poliquin & Clean Health workshop (Thursday 28 & Friday 29 April)
- NEW delegate payment plans
- NEW customisable Business and PT Gold Passes
- NEW international and local presenters
- NEW session topics, including Barre, Antigravity Fitness, Barefoot & Bodyweight Training and Calisthenics
- NEW Coaching & Behaviour Change strand
- NEW super sessions.
Here’s what you need to know:
When? Friday 29 April to Sunday 1 May 2016 with pre-conventions and summits on Thursday 28 April.
Where? Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Who’s it for? YOU! Fitness industry professionals looking for a weekend of education, inspiration and motivation all while networking with colleagues/peers and earning CECs in the process!
Accreditation? 12 CECs, 3 PDPs and 10 CPDs
Price? Summer Rates and Early Bird discounts apply – so the sooner you book, the cheaper! Visit filex.com.au for full pricing details.
We love meeting our members, and this is the most incredible environment in which to do it, so we look forward to hopefully seeing you in Melbourne!