WELCOME TO AUSTRALIAN FITNESS NETWORK
Informing, inspiring and educating members to be the best they can be!
FOR NETWORK MEMBERS
NETWORK AUTUMN 2021
- Earn your FREE CEC or CPD
- Emma Barry on the phygital future of fitness
- Does mask wearing really have no effect on exercise?
- Huge data insights reveal habits for sustained weight loss
- Body image, social media and the fitness professional
- The difference between corrective exercise and physio
- Tweak your pre-screening to meet your client’s needs
- 5 tips for new Group Fitness Instructors
- How to engage and influence your next new clients
- Does gender affect strength training for over 50’s?
- Improve your boxing pad holding technique
- Mindfulness 101 for fitness professionals
- Smashing stereotypes of mature fitness
- Foods to support your immune system naturally
- + MORE
Become a Network Member today and enjoy all the benefits!
COACH CLIENTS TOWARDS
POSITIVE DIETARY CHANGE
Network’s Nutrition Intensive
Gain the skills to provide your clients with nutritional support and coaching, by completing the Nutrition Intensive from Australian Fitness Network, the fitness industry’s leading continuing education provider.
Comprising three comprehensive modules, the Nutrition Intensive equips fitness professionals with the skills to motivate clients to make positive dietary changes.
Complete individual modules, or purchase all three CEC-approved modules and
receive the bonus ‘Effective Nutrition Coaching’ (valued at $149) FREE.
A caesarean section is far from the ‘easy’ childbirth option, and trainers need to be aware of t
Title: Practical Guide to Exercise Physiology 2nd Edition Authors: Bob Murray & W. Larry Kenney
In this extract from Secrets of Successful Program Design – A How-to Guide for Busy Fitness Profes