WELCOME TO AUSTRALIAN FITNESS NETWORK
Informing, inspiring and educating members to be the best they can be!
FOR NETWORK MEMBERS
NETWORK SPRING 2020
- Practical considerations for better virtual training
- The fitness industry’s state of play
- Making it on your own with a group fitness business
- Injury & Rehab: When lower back pain is not a lower back problem
- Network meets Sam Wood, PT & women’s health ambassador
- Is your pregnant client holding her breath?
- Stay in your lane! Physical distancing in the pool
- Best practice for wearing facemasks in gyms
- This was GX in lockdown
- Walk together – nurturing collaborative relationships with clients
- Real World PT
- The realities of club reopening
- A personal sponsor could be the key to your career growth
- Research Review: The Earth is not flat! (and your treadmill needn’t be either)
- The training benefits of cutting back the booze
- Network Community & Competitions
- Recipes: Baked ricotta salad & Coconut sorbet
- The 5 things you can do to own your niche
- Earn your FREE CEC or CPD
Become a Network Member today and enjoy all the benefits!
COACH CLIENTS TOWARDS
POSITIVE DIETARY CHANGE
Network’s Nutrition Intensive
Gain the skills to provide your clients with nutritional support and coaching, by completing the Nutrition Intensive from Australian Fitness Network, the fitness industry’s leading continuing education provider.
Comprising three comprehensive modules, the Nutrition Intensive equips fitness professionals with the skills to motivate clients to make positive dietary changes.
Complete individual modules, or purchase all three CEC-approved modules and
receive the bonus ‘Effective Nutrition Coaching’ (valued at $149) FREE.
Handled incorrectly, masks can hinder rather than assist your best efforts to protect yourself and o
BellyUp Shotz are a convenient, on-the-go daily dose of gut health and immune support, launched rec
By adjusting how you communicate exercise prescription and correction, and implementing some practic