WELCOME TO AUSTRALIAN FITNESS NETWORK
Informing, inspiring and educating members to be the best they can be!
FOR NETWORK MEMBERS
NETWORK WINTER 2021
- Prevention is better than cure
- Writing Class+PT periodisation plans
- Earn your FREE CEC or CPD
- What can you claim on tax in 2021?
- Can exercise really save your life from COVID?
- Why do you really teach group fitness?
- 3 ways to increase your revenue (without extra leads)
- Training C-section clients
- Rotator cuff impingement
- Plant-based fitness nutrition
- The difference between fatigue and overtraining
- Aqua base moves breakdown
- Real World PT
- Plan for amazing group training
- Gender equality in sports coaching
- How to change your relationship with fear
- + Competitions, Recipes & MORE
Become a Network Member today and enjoy all the benefits!
COACH CLIENTS TOWARDS
POSITIVE DIETARY CHANGE
Network’s Nutrition Intensive
Gain the skills to provide your clients with nutritional support and coaching, by completing the Nutrition Intensive from Australian Fitness Network, the fitness industry’s leading continuing education provider.
Comprising three comprehensive modules, the Nutrition Intensive equips fitness professionals with the skills to motivate clients to make positive dietary changes.
Complete individual modules, or purchase all three CEC-approved modules and
receive the bonus ‘Effective Nutrition Coaching’ (valued at $149) FREE.
Coach and movement therapist Vanessa Leone explores how to create periodised training plans that inc
A large-scale study explores the relationship between exercise habits and severity of health impacts
Common weight training exercises can lead to shoulder impingement, and if not addressed early the co