FOR NETWORK MEMBERS
NETWORK AUTUMN 2020
- Perspective: Reflections on a changing industry
- Industry Insight
- 5 bad habits of service – and how to break them
- Differentiate to dominate
- Game on! Seize everyday opportunities to level up
- Injury & Rehab: Stretching the truth
- Research Review: Could a pre-jab workout reduce side-effects of flu vaccinations?
- Weight gain and health concerns during pregnancy
- Network Community & Competitions
- The transferable benefits of water-based training
- Coeliac disease and gluten free in your clients
- Listen up! Latest podcast roundup
- Positivity is not a strategy for business negotiations
- Programming push-ups
- The age of scaled personalisation
- Recipes: Power-packed soup & Creamy pasta with a twist
- GX Skills: Speaking the language of inclusion +MORE!
Become a Network Member today and enjoy all the benefits!
COACH CLIENTS TOWARDS
POSITIVE DIETARY CHANGE
Network’s Nutrition Intensive
Gain the skills to provide your clients with nutritional support and coaching, by completing the Nutrition Intensive from Australian Fitness Network, the fitness industry’s leading continuing education provider.
Comprising three comprehensive modules, the Nutrition Intensive equips fitness professionals with the skills to motivate clients to make positive dietary changes.
Complete individual modules, or purchase all three CEC-approved modules and
receive the bonus ‘Effective Nutrition Coaching’ (valued at $149) FREE.
Power-packed soup and creamy pasta with a twist During these difficult days, The Healthy Chef Teresa
Yoga Design Lab, famous for its uber-colorful yoga mats made from recycled plastic bottle microfibre
It may be a bodyweight 101 exercise, but many clients and trainers alike perform the push-up with po