FOR NETWORK MEMBERS
NETWORK WINTER 2020
- Coming back to our clubs post-shutdown
- What can fitness professionals claim on tax this year? With COVID-19 updates
- Injury & Rehab: Should clients use ice or heat to treat pain and injuries?
- Looking after PTs mental health during lockdown
- Returning to work as a PT after time away
- Functional and unstable training revisited
- Optimising immunity: building defence against sickness
- Getting your PT business online to survive the COVID economy
- My secret to staying positive
- Efficacy of home-based suspension training
- The problem with too much protein
- When should you post topical content on social media?
- Tips to prevent ‘working from home office’ injuries
- Earn your FREE CEC or CPD
Become a Network Member today and enjoy all the benefits!
COACH CLIENTS TOWARDS
POSITIVE DIETARY CHANGE
Network’s Nutrition Intensive
Gain the skills to provide your clients with nutritional support and coaching, by completing the Nutrition Intensive from Australian Fitness Network, the fitness industry’s leading continuing education provider.
Comprising three comprehensive modules, the Nutrition Intensive equips fitness professionals with the skills to motivate clients to make positive dietary changes.
Complete individual modules, or purchase all three CEC-approved modules and
receive the bonus ‘Effective Nutrition Coaching’ (valued at $149) FREE.
Shutdown prompted us all to improvise how we worked and how we maintained our connections. Here, aqu
Daily challenges provide real opportunities for personal and professional growth, so face them head-
Stephanie Glickman is a Pilates instructor trainer whose own studio combines clinical Pilates, group