FOR NETWORK MEMBERS
NETWORK SUMMER 2021
- Earn your FREE CEC or CPD
- Looking back at 30+ years of Network magazine as we wrap the mag format and transition to more user-friendly comms that better suit the way we engage with content in 2022
- Can you practice Time-Restricted Eating without losing muscle mass and strength?
- Perspective: The more you know, the better
- Grab the opportunity to make your fitness business more inclusive
- Word power: the language of disability
- Injury & Rehab: Guiding clients back from lockdown injuries
- Busting 10 myths about teens and exercise
- Recipes: A burst of green
- Managing menopause with nutrition and movement
- Train your female client alongside her menstrual cycle
- Research Review: I’m hitting the weights rack, three cups of coffee please
- Real World PT: Dean White
- What’s in store for 2022? Industry trend predictions
- Perfecting the push-up
- To sell, or not to sell, that is the question
- Let’s get started: create a great GX class intro
- The power of strong cueing for PTs
- How to rest when you’re wired to work, work, work!
- Competitions, Recipes & MORE
Become a Network Member today and enjoy all the benefits!
COACH CLIENTS TOWARDS
POSITIVE DIETARY CHANGE
Network’s Nutrition Intensive
Gain the skills to provide your clients with nutritional support and coaching, by completing the Nutrition Intensive from Australian Fitness Network, the fitness industry’s leading continuing education provider.
Comprising three comprehensive modules, the Nutrition Intensive equips fitness professionals with the skills to motivate clients to make positive dietary changes.
Complete individual modules, or purchase all three CEC-approved modules and
receive the bonus ‘Effective Nutrition Coaching’ (valued at $149) FREE.
Gluten free and packed with fibre and protein, this deliciously healthy apple cake is a pure taste o
When team members are afraid to question the dominant voices in the room, it limits the creativity a
A common joint condition in older adults, you’re likely to encounter osteoarthritis in mature